Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day One~ Toronto

so it's day one.....i'm a wee bit sleepy since I got up at 6:30 which is actually 3:30 in the morning my time. I am learning all about othodontics right now. As in I am sitting in one of Britta's classes....WAY over my head! She is going to be cleaning my teeth later on so they will be nice and white when I get home.
My first impression of the city......lots of light, lots and lots of people and things are open super late. We got off the subway at sometime after eight and there ware still people EVERYWHERE. I think I have gotten a little to used to the only thing open after six is Walmart haha. Oh and I have new appreciation for my truck! In less then 24 hours I have been on two buses and two subways...
I have no pictures for you yet but I will be sure to have some soon!!

4 comments:

jodie said...

try living in radium we do not even have a walmart:) hope you are having fun!!

jodie said...

so do you think you want to be a dental hygenist???!!! Glad you made it to Britta's and still not sitting in TO airport! Have fun!!!
Love MOM (still at Jodie's)

Sheila said...

At least you didn't see any "wrong" spandex or butt cracks like Walmart. Hope you have fun. Was SO good to see you last week. You have changed so much. xoxo

Britta said...

And P.S You were one of the greatest patients I have ever had! You are part of the reason I will graduate someday! Be proud! ;)
LOVE YOU!